The Law Office of Isa Abdur-Rahman, PLLC, represents clients who own or finance real estate and businesses located within New York. These clients include individuals, families, estates, lenders, non-profit organizations and faith-based institutions.
Some of the types of transactions that our firm commonly handles include:
- Real estate purchases and sales
- Housing development
- Commercial leasing
- Purchase and sale of existing businesses
- Joint ventures and investment partnerships
- Private loan transactions
- Estate probate and administration
- Non-profit corporate formation and governance
Additionally, our office handles real estate litigation matters, including foreclosure defense, construction litigation, fraud claims, title disputes, and contract claims.
Please contact us at (718) 262-0682 to discuss your specific needs. Thank you.